Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A refreshing, slightly tart dessert I made this up, therefore the amounts are very much up to the individual who makes it I liked it best served cold
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 8 -10 figs (I had green figs that needed to be used up)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 -300 ml natural yoghurt, 10%
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- Pierce and bake pie crust at 400 F for 5 minutes.
- Quarter figs.
- Mariante in lemon juice, zest and sugar for 30 minutes.
- Arrange figs in baked pie crust.
- Mix eggs, sugar, yoghurt, marinating liquid, corn starch, vanilla and salt.
- Pour yoghurt mixture over figs and bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate, serve cold.