1/3 Photos of Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad
I have taken up some interest in figs so thats why i posted this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7.39 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 946.36 ml arugula, loosely packed
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 113.39 g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 figs, stems removed, sliced lengthwise (black or green will work)
- 113.39 g goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Put the vinegar in a small bowl.
- 2Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper, and stir to dissolve them.
- 3Stir in the honey.
- 4Put the arugula in another bowl.
- 5Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- 6Decoratively arrange the dressed arugula, the prosciutto, the figs over the surface of a serving platter.
- 7Crumble the goat cheese if you are using it over the salad.
- 8Then drizzle everything with the balsamic-honey dressing.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: