Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Use fresh figs with thin skin and a sweet smell.
- 8 slices baguette, 3/4 inch thick, cut on the diagonal
- 4 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 1⁄2 cup baby arugula leaf
- 4 figs, stem ends removed, each cut into 4 slices
- extra virgin olive oil
- aged balsamic vinegar (Aceto Balsamico)
- Toast the baguette slices on a preheated panini grill for 1-2 minutes or in a toaster oven until they are crisp and light brown.
- Cut the prosciutto slices in half and place on the toasted breads (fold prosciutto in half so that it fits neatly on top).
- Top each slice with 2 arugula leaves and 3 fig slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and the Aceto Balsamico; serve immediately.