1/3 Photos of Fig, Pine Nuts and Feta Stuffed Pork Loin
Figs are ripe so I mixed a couple with cheese, pine nuts,honey and the rest is history! Grilling time will vary according to thickness of loin. Be sure to check temperature with an instant thermometer. Served with African Pepper, Tomato and Spinach Creamy Pepper, Tomato & Spinach With Peanut Butter as shown in picture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2Slice a very thin piece if each steak to cover the hole to hold in the filling, set aside.
- 3Slice a small entry along the side (opposite side of the fat) of each steak for the filling. Then slice the inside a little larger so to hold more of the filling.
- 4Rub each with a touch of olive oil.
- 5Season each steak inside and out with salt, pepper and optional rub, set aside.
- 6Mix the remaining ingredients together divide into four and fill into the cavity of each steak.
- 7Cover the hole with the slice of meat.
- 8Grill over direct heat to mark each side of steak then more to indirect heat standing the steaks with the cut side up. Close lid and grill till thermometer registers at 145 degrees. Remove and let rest covered with foil for 10 minutes and it will raise to 155 degrees which is medium.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fig, Pine Nuts and Feta Stuffed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 211.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g