Dates, raisins and figs make for a naturally sweet base enriched with 3 Legume Butter for these Lara Bar clones flavoured like the classic cookie!
- In a bowl, combine raisins and figs.
- Cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain, pressing out residual liquid, and add the raisins and figs to a food processor with the dates, 3-legume butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Puree until a thick doughy paste forms.
- Press evenly into a 9" square pan and chill until firm, then cut into bars.