- 2 5⁄8 ounces raisins
- 4 ounces chopped figs
- boiling water
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dates
- 9 1⁄2 ounces soynut butter or 9 1⁄2 ounces three-legume butter (Recipe #474365) or 9 1⁄2 ounces almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine raisins and figs.
- Cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain, pressing out residual liquid, and add the raisins and figs to a food processor with the dates, 3-legume butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Puree until a thick doughy paste forms.
- Press evenly into a 9" square pan and chill until firm, then cut into bars.