- 5 -6 cups peeled fresh figs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- butter or margarine
- 9-inch pie pastry
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the figs, sugar, and flour to a mixing bowl; mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan; dot with butter.
- Roll out pastry to 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut into 9 x 1/2 inch strips; arrange strips of pastry in a lattice pattern.
- Trim edges as needed.
- Bake in a 375° oven fpr 45 minutes or until golden brown.