Recipe by VNess
You know how sometimes you end up with a significantly smaller number of cookies than a recipe says it makes? Sometimes the recipe is a little off, but we all know it's because we can't resist eating the dough along the way...if you make these to completion, you'll hardly know the difference between this and the uncooked goodness.
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large heavy frying pan. Stir in brown sugar and cook until sugar is dissolved. Blend well.
- Add ground figs and ground pecans. Remove from heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and serve, OR refrigerate and then serve.