1/1 Photo of Fig Brandy
672 hrs 5 mins
A simple way of making your own fig liquer, all it takes is a little time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and sterilise a large kilner jar.
- 2put in the sugar, figs and honey.
- 3pour in a full bottle of brandy.
- 4mix around, seal and leave in the fridge for about a month.
- 5Then drain the liquid into a bottle (through a fine sieve/filter if you want).
- 6save the figs for cooking (but remember they are laced with brandy !).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fig Brandy
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g