Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Submitted for a request!
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, coarsely chopped
- 2 packets no sugar added classic french vanilla instant breakfast drink mix (brand name or generic)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- Grease or paper-line 6 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cereal and milk in small bowl; soak for 2 minutes.
- Stir in egg and vegetable oil.
- Combine flour, figs, Instant Breakfast, sugar, and baking powder in large bowl.
- Stir cereal mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to wire rack; cool.