Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy appetizers that look impressive
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup deli cream cheese (splurge here)
- 6 large fresh figs, halved (or 8 dried)
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh arugula
- freshly cracked black pepper
- On a clean work surface or a sheet of wax paper, lay out slices of prosciutto. Spread each with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) cream cheese.
- On each one, lay 2-3 leaves of arugula on top of cream cheese, with leaves extending beyond prosciutto on both ends.
- Top each with fig half and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Roll tightly, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Slice each roll in half. Stand on cut end on serving platter.