Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Basmati rice and black beans go well with this spicy pork tenderloin dish. The fig-and-chile glaze also works well brushed over chicken thighs.
- 1⁄2 cup fig preserves
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- fresh chives, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine preserves, vinegar, chile paste, soy sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 18 minutes or until thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink), turning occasionally and basting frequentlyt with fig mixture. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.