Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living Magazine, great holiday appetizer, quick and easy
Make and share this Fig and Blue Cheese Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 French baguette, cut into 36 slices 1/2-inch thick
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fig preserves or 1⁄2 cup jam
- Broil baguette slices in oven on baking sheet 3 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Turn oven to 350.
- Stir together cream cheese and blue cheese in a small bowl until well blended. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of cheese mixture onto baguette slices and top with 1/2 teaspoon fig preserves.
- Bake at 350 on middle rack for 8-10 minutes, or until throughly heated.
It does not matter how much of this you make...you and your guests will eat it until it is GONE!!!
I made this for a dinner party!! So easy and sooooooooooooo good....
I love the combination of figs and blue cheese. This is such a simple and tasty appetizer!