Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pcs.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 50 g dried figs
- 50 g dried apricots
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh carrot
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons French onion soup mix
- black pepper, to taste.
- 2 tablespoons parsley, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add chicken and brown it.
- Add figs, apricots, pineapple nectar, stock, carrot and soup mix.
- Mix well and cook on medium-high heat for 12 minutes.
- Stir once after 6 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to this dish.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Quick, easy and delicious! I used apple juice instead of pineapple juice and added some cornstarch to make the sauce thicker and added garlic, because I like the extra zing it adds to chicken. Next time I will add some frozen stir fry veggies to make it a one dish meal. Thanx for sharing!