Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was posted on 4-26-07 by the Sun-Sentinel. This recipe is made at the Fifth Avenue Grill, 4650 N. Federal Highway, Lighthouse Point, FL and I hear that it is the best. They recommend shredding your own vegetables for the best and freshest results. The addition of a good crumbled blue cheese and the use of Marzetti Original Slaw Dressing help to make this "the best" according to the Sun-Sentinel.
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 8 scallions, white part and 1-inch of green, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup marzetti coleslaw dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all the ingredients gently but thoroughly together until well coated with the dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the ingredients to meld.
- Toss again before serving and serve well chilled.
Very simple but tasty!