Recipe by E.A.
This is a spicy Kikkoman recipe. The chicken is great on the grill, but can also be cooked in the broiler for apx 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Cooking time does not include marinade time.
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade, and sauce (I use Kikkoman's)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine teriyaki marinade, lime juice, garlic, cayenne and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken and store in a plastic food storage bag in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- Cook on grill 8 to 10 inches from medium hot coals, turning occasionally, for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.