Recipe by Morning Breeze
Tasty Chili Dip good for the big game or just a great snack for the kids. Serve with Multi-Grain Tortilla Chips.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 15 ounces vegetarian chili with beans
- 11 ounces corn kernels, Drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-heat heat and coat with cooking spray, add turkey and salt. Cook, breaking meat into small pieces, until cooked through (5 to 7 minutes). Stir in chili powder, cumin, veggie chili, corn, scallions and salsa. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top and bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese melts and turkey mixture is bubbling.