Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was shared by McCormick seasonings along with their coupon :-)
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 12 taco shells, warmed (you can also use soft tortillas)
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
- shredded cheese
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- STIR in Seasoning Mix and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- SPOON into taco shells/tortillas.
- Serve with assorted toppings.
Very easy and yummy tacos. I used McCormicks Mild Taco Seasoning, the hard taco shells and extra lean ground beef. Topped with taco sauce, lettuce, Kraft fat-free shredded cheddar cheese and chopped tomatoes. These really hit the spot for dinner tonight and helped cure that Mexican food craving. Ole!