- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 cups salad greens, torn into bite-size pieces (lettuce, spinach)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 5 sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and chili powder until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup. Reduce heat to low and heat through.
- Arrange salad greens and chips on platter. Spoon meat mixtures over salad greens. Top with tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives.
- Serve with sour cream.