Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 12 mins
All the yummy taco ingredients wrapped up in neat little crescent roll pouches! Perfect for a crowd.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and then follow the Taco Seasoning mix directions. Let cool for a few minutes once done.
- Slice the green onions. Use all the white part and most of the green part. Reserve a teaspoon of the sliced green part.
- In a small mixing bowl mix the sliced green onions with the sour cream then put it in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the salsa, shredded cheese and ground beef.
- Open and roll out Crescent Dinner Rolls (keep cold until immediate use for best results) and pinch perforations together. Cut out 3 inch by 3 inch squares, you should have about 63 squares. In a mini muffin tin place each cut out square into a muffin section with the four corners hanging out on top.
- Fill each muffin section with a teaspoon worth of the mixture.
- To create the pouches pinch opposite corners of dough together one at a time to seal them closed.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Serve warm.
- For presentation sprinkle the reserved green onion slices on top of the dip once it is in your serving bowl.
These are awesome. I love making appetizers and these were a huge hit at a dinner party that I had. We had mexican food and I was looking for something besides chips and dip! These just melt in your mouth. Thanks for sharing!