1/2 Photos of Fiesta Taco Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is easy to assemble and bake and tastes good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, yellow corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft chive & onion cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 4 1/2 cups salsa
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and return to skillet.
- 2Stir in taco seasoning, corn, and 1/2 cup water.
- 3Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Add cream cheese, stirring until melted.
- 5Remove from heat, and stir in 1 1/2 cups Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese.
- 6Spread 1 cup salsa evenly in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 7Layer with 3 lasagna noodles (noodles should not touch each other or sides of dish), 2 cups ground beef mixture, and 3/4 cup salsa.
- 8Repeat layers using 3 lasagna noodles, remaining ground beef mixture, and 3/4 cup salsa.
- 9Top with remaining 3 noodles and 2 cups salsa, covering noodles completely.
- 10Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 1/2 cups Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese.
- 11Bake, covered, at 375° for 30 minutes.
- 12Uncover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
- 13Let stand 5 minutes.
- 14Serve with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Taco Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.3
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1358.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles