Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This oven baked dip is a blend of creamy and cheesy with a kick. It is one of my most requested dishes when I'm having or going to a party.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 20 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packagegrated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packagegrated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Number of servings depends on how many other things are available to eat and who is eating it. :o).
- Mix first six ingredients together until blended (I use my Kitchen Aid standing mixer).
- Pour half of this mixture into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with half of both of the cheeses.
- Top with the remaining dip mixture.
- Top that with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with dippers of your choice. I love the scoops!
- This can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. Add about 5-10 minutes to baking time.