Recipe by Tebo
This is a very unique dessert that can, mostly, be done ahead. If small tortillas are not available use three large. Prep time does not include freezing time or ice cream softening time.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened 30 minutes in refrigerator
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 2 -3 bananas, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir 1/3 cup almonds, chocolate chips and cinnamon into softened ice cream.
- Divide among tortillas.
- Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap tortillas, slice and place on plate.
- Garnish with sliced bananas, chocolate sauce and remaining almonds.