Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (10 7/8 ounce) packetpillsbury grands ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) cangreen giant mexicorn whole kernel corn
- red pepper
- green pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet brown ground beef, bell pepper and onion; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, split warm biscuits; place 2 halves on each plate.
- Spoon hot beef mixture over biscuit halves.