Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Stuffed potatoes using Homemade Gourmet's Chicken Enchilada Soup mix.
- 4 -6 large baking potatoes, washed (about 3 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons homemade gourmet chicken enchilada soup mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat ven to 350°F Grease and pierce potatoes with a fork. Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Remove from oven and cool until safe to handle. Leave oven at 350°F.
- Cut each cooled potato in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out pulp in to a large bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell.
- Beat pulp and remaining ingredients except cheese at medium speed until blended and smooth.
- Spoon into potato shells. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes.