Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lot of my dear friends are not big cooks so I’m giving you another simple recipe. This is a guaranteed Spanish Rice Success. No fuss no muss only happiness.
- Drain juice of tomatoes into measuring cup add enough water to that juice to equal 1 cup of liquid.
- Mix liquid, beans, corn and tomatoes in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice. Cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Just before serving stir in cilantro and juice of lime.
- There you go easy and yummy. Top it with Grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, and cilantro sour cream and you have a fabulous tex-mex meal in minutes.