1/1 Photo of Fiesta Spaghetti
Hot spaghetti tossed with spicy tomatoes, onion and black beans for an easy meatless entrée with a Tex-Mex twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add sauce, undrained tomatoes, beans and cumin. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain spaghetti; add to skillet and toss with tomato mixture.
- 4COOK'S TIPS: Breaking spaghetti in half before cooking will make it easier to toss with tomato mixture. Use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for a milder-flavored dish. Spaghetti may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans