Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe makes a bunch!! Really good for a large get together!
- 2 cups corn chips
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups multi-grain Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- .Preheat oven to 300 deg.
- Combine corn chips, pretzels, pumpkin seeds, oyster crackers, peanuts, cheerios and pecans in a large roasting pan.
- Combine margarine, worchestershire, sugar, garlic and hot sauce in saucepan.
- Heat until margarine melts.
- Pour over chips mixture and mix well.
- Place in oven and back approximately 45 minute.
- Stir frequently to cook evenly.