Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love this!!! Another of my attempts to make a restaurant dish. We have a 21 month old and we make it a point now not to be seen in public! Just use the serrano pepper seeds to adjust the heat to your liking.
- 3 large ripe avocados, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb baby shrimp
- 4 -5 spring onions, chopped
- 2 large minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1 serrano pepper (only use what you need)
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients except for avocados.
- Blend well to incorporate flavors.
- Finally mix in avocados.
- Chill till serving.
- We serve with flour tortillas cut into triangles and deep fried till lightly browned.
So good! I made this tonight as a side dish with fish tacos and we loved it. Definitely a keeper recipe.
I made a half batch of this terrific salsa for my husband and myself for lunch. We loved it! I only used about half the pepper (wimpy husband) and I served it with regular corn tortilla chips. I'm going to add more cilantro next time...we love that stuff! Thanks for posting this Bev, it's a keeper :)
this looks awesome...i too have a 21 mo old and am "homebound" so i cannot wait to try this!!!