Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun and Healthy.
Make and share this Fiesta Shredded Carrot Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- In medium sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients except carrots and onions.
- squeeze excess moisture from carrots and add them to bowl with onions. Toss and serve chilled.