Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 can ranch style bean
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Fritos corn chips, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- Prepare lettuce as usual for salad.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to lettuce.
- Add shredded cheese, tomatoes, and salad dressing.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Add crushed Fritos just before serving.
This has become dh & I new favorite salad. Personally, I omit the beans, and add some green onions. Thanks for sharing.
Yummy and easy to make. I really liked the Catalina dressing with the other ingredients. I thought it needed a little more "something", so I added chopped onion, cumin and cilantro. I'll be making this for some picnics this summer. Thanx for sharing.