- Prepare lettuce as usual for salad.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to lettuce.
- Add shredded cheese, tomatoes, and salad dressing.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Add crushed Fritos just before serving.
This has become dh & I new favorite salad. Personally, I omit the beans, and add some green onions. Thanks for sharing.
Yummy and easy to make. I really liked the Catalina dressing with the other ingredients. I thought it needed a little more "something", so I added chopped onion, cumin and cilantro. I'll be making this for some picnics this summer. Thanx for sharing.