Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend, it's super yummy and so good for you! With brown rice, veggies and a light dressing...yum!
- 473.18 ml cooked brown rice
- 226.79 g can corn, drained
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- 1 carrot, grated
- 14.78 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml pine nuts or 59.14 ml roasted sliced almonds
- 59.14 ml roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl combine rice, corn, red pepper, onions, cranberries, carrots and parsley.
- In a separate bowl blend garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Pour olive oil mixture over salad to evenly coat.
- Add roasted nuts, sunflower seeds and black pepper to taste.