Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from "Healthy Cooking".
Make and share this Fiesta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium carrot (thinly sliced or shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- Combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the salsa, sour cream, and ranch dressing. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.