Recipe by CoffeeB
I had this at a graduation party that had a Spanish theme. It was fabulous served with chips. It's like a salsa but without all the fuss of canning. Enjoy!!
Top Review by lauralie41
I made this for my grandson's birthday party last weekend and it was so good. Used the mexican corn, 1 cup of chopped water chestnuts, mild salsa, fresh lime juice, and omitted the cilantro. Had to taste this with a few tortilla chips and it was addicting. :) Loved the crunch and fresh flavors. It does make quite a bit so if serving for a smaller or pot luck type gathering might want to halve the recipe. Made and reveiwed for Kitten's Recipe Tag Game.
- 311.84 g can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 311.84 g can corn (drained)
- 1 jicama (chopped) or 473.18 ml water chestnuts (chopped)
- 1 sweet onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 566.99 g jar salsa
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (leaves only)