Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
These are great little appetizers. I didn't have any leftovers when I fixed them. They're quick and easy and can be made a day ahead, if necessary. Prep time not quite 3 hours.
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives (optional)
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until blended, scraping the bowl, occasionally.
- Stir in cheese, onion and olives.
- Spread the mixture over 1 side of each of the tortillas; roll to enclose the filling.
- Chill, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, for 2 hours.
- Cut into 3/4" pieces, just before serving.
GREAT for Finger Foods for parties.Easy to make and serve. Grest for Holiday get togethers.