1/2 Photos of Fiesta Roll Ups
Julie B's Hive's Note:
They're fun, easy and make a quick disappearing act. Refrigerate overnight for easier cutting. They freeze well too and are nice to have on hand for unexpected guests. Times are a guess as are servings. NOTE: I used Monterrey Jack because we prefer it over cheddar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa, drained for easier handling
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can black olives, drained, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning and garlic powder until well blended. Add in the olives, chilies, cheese and scallions.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla. Roll up jelly roll style. Wrap in cling wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours (overnight is best).
- 3Slice in 3/41-in pieces. Secure with toothpick. Serve with additional salsa.
- 4Pinwheels may be prepared ahead of time and frozen. Thaw in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 814.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g