Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Fiesta Rib Eye Steaks Recipe from Festival Foods
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients together. Place steaks in a glass pan and rub spice mixture into both sides of the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Just before grilling the steaks, in a skillet sauté peppers in oil for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Grill steaks to your liking.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses. Top with peppers.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice op top.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. Great with tortillas and beans.