1 hr 10 mins
From Hidden Valley, these make tasty appetizers that kids of all ages enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip, fiesta variety
- 5 medium baking potatoes, cut lengthwise into eighths
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Shake mix and potatoes together in plastic bag.
- 2When potatoes are coated, add oil, shake/rub to coat.
- 3Bake at 425ºF.
- 4In a single layer on greased baking pan bake for 40 minutes until browned.
- 5Serve with Chile Dip.
- 6CHILE DIP:
- 7Combine sour cream, diced green chilies and Hidden Valley Ranch Party Dip Mix.
- 8Stir to blend.
- 9Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 10Makes 2 1/3 cups.
- 11Makes 8 servings (40 pieces)
- 13Or use 32 ounces frozen tater tots or potato wedges (with skin) tossed with mix.
- 14Omit oil and bake according to potato package directions.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Ranch Potatoes With Creamy Chile Dip
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Ranch dip
ranch dip mix