Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Hidden Valley, these make tasty appetizers that kids of all ages enjoy.
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip, fiesta variety
- 5 medium baking potatoes, cut lengthwise into eighths
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) packagehidden valley ranch dip mix
- Shake mix and potatoes together in plastic bag.
- When potatoes are coated, add oil, shake/rub to coat.
- Bake at 425ºF.
- In a single layer on greased baking pan bake for 40 minutes until browned.
- Serve with Chile Dip.
- CHILE DIP:
- Combine sour cream, diced green chilies and Hidden Valley Ranch Party Dip Mix.
- Stir to blend.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Makes 2 1/3 cups.
- Makes 8 servings (40 pieces)
- Or use 32 ounces frozen tater tots or potato wedges (with skin) tossed with mix.
- Omit oil and bake according to potato package directions.