Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite dips. It is so quick to put together and everybody loves it.
Make and share this Fiesta Ranch Green Chile Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagehidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix
- 1 pint light sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- chips, vegetables or cracker
- Combine dip mix with sour cream.
- Stir in chiles, olives and cheese.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or crackers.
Nice change of pace from salsa with tortilla chips. Best when refrigerated for a few hours for the flavors to blend.
A coworker made this years ago and had given me the recipe, but I lost it and have been searching for it since. Thank you for posting this - it is so good , even my husband who's not much of a dip person liked it. I prepare it exactly as is and serve it with tortilla chips.
Delicious & so easy. Thanks for a great recipe.