Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This a twist to a recipe from hiddenvalley.com
- 1 (12 ounce) bag , frozen stir fry or 1 (12 ounce) bagmexican style vegetables
- 8 boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the chicken in a skillet and set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok heat olive oil and add frozen vegetables. Stir for two minutes coating the veggies with oil.
- Add the chicken and Fiesta Ranch dip mix and cook for another 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add a side of rice and you have a complete meal in no time at all!