Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very good and easy bean dip recipe.
Make and share this Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagehidden valley ranch fiesta dip mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 pint light sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Combine ingredients except cheese.
- Heat through.
- Top with cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
The fiesta ranch dip adds a nice flavor to this dip! Very easy and good. I put the dip in an oven safe dish and baked at 350 for 15 minutes. I then topped with the shredded cheese and returned it to the oven for an additional 15 minutes. It come out at a good temperature, bubbly around the edges with the cheese nicely melted. Thanks for sharing! My 3 Chefs