- 4 large red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2.46 ml salt (for boiling potatoes)
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese or 118.29 ml monterey jack pepper cheese
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml prepared salsa
- 1 green onion, greens sliced thinly (optional for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in salted water until a knife can easily poke through them. Drain into a colander and let them steam off for about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium to medium high heat and add potatoes.
- Add seasonings to potatoes and cook until they are golden brown and the skins are crispy. About 10 minutes.
- Plate potatoes and top with remaining ingredients.