Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From BHG. Easy to put together with mild flavors my kids like.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers, undrained
- 4 cups loose-pack diced frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and peppers.
- Add in hash browns and half the cheese; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, in a 350° oven for 40 minutes.
- Stir; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 5 minutes more or until mixture is heated through.