Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a GREAT DISH with little baking time. With the vegetables and spices, this will make for a great dinner.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup instant brown rice, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mexican three-cheese blend
- In a very large skillet, or roasting pan, brown and cook pork, onion, and bell pepper in oil until pork is no longer pink, and drain.
- Add beans, fiesta nacho cheese soup, stewed tomatoes, green chilies, rice, salsa, cumin, salt, garlic powder, chili poweder, and black pepper.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is bubbly.
- Spoon into a buttered 4 quart baking dish, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.