This is a southwestern dish that kids love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or 1 1/2 lbs ground pork or 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey (or combo)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can beans, drained
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, thin sliced and steamed til tender
- 4 -10 ounces canned green chilies or 4 -10 ounces frozen green chilies, depending on how much you like chile
- 7 ounces corn chips or 7 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 ounces grated cheddar cheese or 3 ounces monterey jack cheese or 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 400.
- 2Saute the meat, onion, and sweet peppers.
- 4Add beans, and chile.
- 5Season with s& p to taste.
- 6Spray an 8x8 pan with Pam.
- 7Layer chips, potatoes, salsa, meat mix, cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Bake 20 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven; spread sour cream and cilantro on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta! Pie
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.3
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 650.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: