adena mangis's Note:
This is my mother in laws recipe. My husband loves it. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotelle pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup parsley
- 1In an large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- 3Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- 4Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1344.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g