Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my mother in laws recipe. My husband loves it. Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Fiesta Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotelle pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- In an large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.