Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my mother in laws recipe. My husband loves it. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotelle pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- In an large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.