Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great flavors fit for a fiesta! Adapted from Mass recipes.
Make and share this Fiesta Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup medium salsa
- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- Grease 10" quiche dish. Spread salsa on the bottom. Distribute chopped artichokes evenly over salsa. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the artichokes. Sprinkle monterey jack cheese and cheddar cheese over parmesan cheese.
- Place eggs in food processor(or blender) and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and blend.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheeses.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
Very good and easy to put together. I will go with a little less cheese next time because it overpowered the other flavors. Thanks
The amount of cheese in this is crazy, but if you don't care I guess it's not a big deal. I made this with no cheese and used only egg whites and it was amazing. Also, wayyyy healthier! :)
Today Mikey graduates from college and we had a quick get together for breakfast, before hopping into the car to attend the graduation. I was able to prepare this in a super fast, super dupper, way that really makes everyone happy. I had all on hand, and followed this exactly. On my personal little omelet, I added extra hot habanero pepper but for everyone else I followed the medium salsa, artichokes, plus cheese and some sliced tomato on top. This was a huge hit and met everyone's hunger needs quickly and with impressive taste. Oh goody another wonderful recipe from my dear friend, Sharon! Made for *Livestrong* month and for Sharon, who stands the test of time :D