Recipe by hollyluja
This is a simple, healthy, cheap, and versatile recipe that is great for parties and brown-bag lunches. Can be made entirely from food you probably already have in your pantry.
- 1 cup dry brown rice (white is fine too)
- 14 ounces canned corn
- 14 ounces salsa (more to taste)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 32 ounces beans (more to taste)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies (optional)
- 2 -4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or 2 -4 teaspoons vegetarian worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook brown rice according to package directions (~30 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and cook on medium heat until warmed through.
- Eat wrapped in a burrito shell, as a dip for tortilla chips, or by itself. Good cold or hot.
- For Vegetarian option: Use the vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce.