Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sliced jalapeno pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese onto 4 tortillas.
- Sprinkle the jalapeno peppers evenly over the cheese.
- Place remaining tortillas on top, making sandwiches.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla sandwich in skillet.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until the cheese melts.
- Set sandwich aside and keep warm; repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Slice each sandwich"melt" into 12 wedges and serve.