Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced black olives
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Remove bay leaf prior to serving.