Recipe by Jazz Lover
From Quick Cooking. I have not made this yet but I love anything with Velveeta cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 10 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 15 ounces chili-style beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to a package directions.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Drain macaroni, and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine salsa and cheese.
- Micorwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Stir into the skillet; add the macaroni and beans.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.